vendredi 29 avril 2016

Creating a web server for communication with Android apps

I want to create a web server at home and upgrade it to communicate with my Android app. Eventually I would like to store SQL data on it and collect data from it in my Android app. I have no idea where to start, and I am worried that I might start with one tutorial which will eventually not be able to give me the end result I want.(I am looking for tutorials at the moment since I have no knowledge on server side coding or anything similar)

So I was wondering if XAMPP is the thing I am looking for? I found many tutorials on that but I can't find anywhere if it is possible to eventually store my SQL data and communicate with android app. Also I read that XAMPP is for testing purposes and I would like to start learning something I might actually use as a web server later on for commercial apps.

If not, what else can I use? Many websites suggest JSON server communication but I am still not sure if that is the thing I am looking for.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire