jeudi 28 avril 2016

Port mapping and triggering - Web server based on OS X 10.11 and HG630b modem

I want to create a web server on my macbook. I have set up apache, and I can visit my site via 192.168.1.*/~username/. When I tried to use the public ip address to visit my site, I have tried something like

*.*.*.*:80/~username/
*.*.*.*/~username/
*.*.*.*:20
// A random port I set up
// when I tried to put something in the "port triggering" that might work

But none of them works properly :p It turned out things like "The site can't be reached" or just went to the set up page of my modem. So I wonder how can I set this up and make it working. There are something I need to fill in:

  1. Trigger start/end port;
  2. Open start/end port;
  3. Trigger protocol (TCP UDP TCP/UDP);
  4. External start/end port;
  5. Internal host (I put my local ip add here)
  6. Internal port

Open start/end port; I'm using: OS X10.11, Apache 2.4.18.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire