mercredi 27 avril 2016

How can I create a simple web browser using the qt5.6?

The easiest way I found is to use a QWebView. But the first problem is that I can't find it at my Widget Box. I decided that I can create it in code, but it does not know webkit module and QWebView header.

After that I found QWebEngine and it is created instead of QWebView. And it seems it works. But I decided to build it using MinGW and I've got nearly the same result as with QWebView. I downloaded the source code and tried to compile it and it pointed me to the string in project file:

fatal("Qt WebEngine for Windows can only be built with the Microsoft Visual Studio C++ compiler").

I can try to edit pro file, but it cannot be all that difficult. What people do under Linux? It seems that I do something wrong. Should I use another class?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire