vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Wicket's AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior stops updating after leaving and re-entering the page

I have this behavior added to a component(MarkupContainer)

    AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior updateBehavior = new AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior(Duration.seconds(3))
    {


        @Override
        public void onEvent(Component component, IEvent<?> event) {
            // some business logic
        }

    };

Somewhere , on the same page I have an AjaxLink which redirects to another page(in whom constructor I pass the actual page as a parameter) and on that page I have a "Back" AjaxLink which redirects me back , calling setResponsePage(myFirstPage) .

The problem is that even though , when rendering the page the behavior updates once , it stops updating once at 3 seconds , as was constructed for.No problem faced with the behavior until leaving the page.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire