dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Flask app on DigitalOcean droplet 404 Error

I've been trying to setup my Flask app on DigitalOcean but keep getting a 404 error:

Not Found The requested URL / was not found on this server. Apache/2.4.12 (Ubuntu) Server at recomeal.com Port 80

I've set up the site on Ubuntu 15.10 with apache2 and put my flask application in the /var/www/recomeal/Recomeal directory. I've been following this tutorial and don't know what went wrong. I've also pointed my domain name (recomeal.com) at the virtual machine and I know that part at least is working, I just can't get rid of the 404 error. Thanks so much for your help.

/etc/apache2/sites-available/recomeal.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
                ServerName recomeal.com
                ServerAdmin jackbrucesimpson@gmail.com
                WSGIScriptAlias / /var/www/recomeal/recomeal.wsgi
                <Directory /var/www/recomeal/Recomeal/>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Directory>
                Alias /static /var/www/recomeal/Recomeal/static
                <Directory /var/www/recomeal/Recomeal/static/>
                        Order allow,deny
                        Allow from all
                </Directory>
                ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
                LogLevel warn
                CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

/var/www/recomeal/recomeal.wsgi

#!/usr/bin/python3
import sys
import logging
logging.basicConfig(stream=sys.stderr)
sys.path.insert(0,"/var/www/recomeal/")

from Recomeal import app as application
application.secret_key = 'my key'




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire