jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Choosing Framework For Web Development

I want to jump into web development and I know I should learn HTML/CSS, Javascript, Json, Jquerry etc. However I do not know which webframework should I learn. I have made a search about that and there are many such as RoR, Django, Symfony2, Meteor and I am confused about Meteor.js because according to this website: http://ift.tt/1pLcBBB Meteor.js is not a framework, instead "Meteor is an open-source Isomorphic Development Ecosystem (IDevE) for efficiently and painlessly developing web and mobile applications". So can not I build whole website with Meteor.js and should I learn another framework such as Symfony or Laravel or Django?

Lastly can you advice any book/website(preferred) to learn fundamentals of web development such as what is back-end/front-end, what is server side language etc.

I am new and still learning things. If you illuminate my way, I would be very happy.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire