mercredi 27 janvier 2016

ASP.NET education advice needed [on hold]

I am looking for advice about my further education in web developement. I graduated at computer engeneering faculty 5 years ago where I have learned programming in ASP.NET C#. After my graduation i found job as a teacher, where i was teaching courses mostly not related with programming. Since than I made just couple of ASP.NET C# websites, and now I think in some way I am disconnected from the latest technologies in web developement. At faculty i had subjects where i have learned many different things in different technologies but without big practical experience: HTML, ASP.Net, JavaScript, XML, C/C++, C#, Java, Visual Studio 2010/12, NetBeans, Eclipse, C# ASP .NET, Google Android, Microsoft SQL, ADO .NET,UML. Next, I am looking to work with ASP.NET C# web developement and for beginning I plan to start learning MVC.NET. I would be thankful if someone could give me an advice for my further steps as a web developer and latest .NET technologies from which I can expect a lot !

Thanks, Zoran




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire