dimanche 31 janvier 2016

Old vs new. Which backend technology to choose?

So, I encountered the following problem:

My dream is to become Full-stack developer. But I have a lot of doubts. Which language should I learn?

On the one hand, we have such experienced "players" as Ruby on Rails, C# (with its ASP.NET), PHP and Java. On the other hand, we have such things as Node.js, Scala (with Play), Clojure.

Which one is more suitable for a novice? Which one is more in demand? I know, this question may be really stupid, but I would like to hear from experienced developers. I understand that there are more vacancies for older, more popular languages, but I've tried C#, Java and Ruby and I don't feel "Yeah, I really like it!"

P.S. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes in my question, I'm not a native speaker.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire