samedi 30 janvier 2016

Need a Map Solution for Web and Mobile

I have been looking at Google and Mapbox, however both don't give me what I need (at least I don't think they do).

I am looking for a solution where I can have a create simple map that contains markers via a web interface and then have my website and mobile app point to it.

The kicker is, when I make a change I don't want to have to upload a new KML. I want it to be networked link so the changes are automatically viewable on my website and mobile app.

Google has network links, however they don't work with custom markers, and Mapbox is very complex and I can't figure out how to add markers without uploading a KML file of them.

I am new to this so any help would be greatly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire