jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Programming and Databases

I am creating a website that has a log in form. I want the user to be able to create an account with their desired email and password and let that information be stored in a database (SQL) and then be able to log back in later with that same log in credentials that they made.

I am currently using HTML, CSS, and Javascript to create my form and learning SQL for storing that information. This is my first time doing this and have no guidance in creating this. Is it just as simple as creating my form using HTML, CSS, and Javascript and linking it to my SQL database or will I have to use something else to do that?

I was looking online for this topic and found tools such as JDBC and PythonDB but not entirely sure on what they are and how to use them.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire