mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Changing attribute with .load()

Here is my code:

setInterval(function(){
            $('#elementtochange').load('ajax/getdata.php #elementtoget');
        }, 500)

setInterval(function(){
            $('#ajaxplayers').attr('value').load('ajax/getdata.php #players');
        }, 500)

I know you can use the jquery function .load() to load elements from an external php file, which I do from the first function in the code in an interval.

Now I want to do the same thing but instead of loading it into an element I want to load it into an atribute 'value' and change it dynamically with .load() and in the external php file load it from my mysql database. But the code as i wrote it doesn't work so does anyone have a solution for this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire