samedi 28 novembre 2015

Website or Application? or What..? [on hold]

I'm a beginner to the web development world, and someone asked me to make a database for his shop. I know the idea is everywhere and isn't new, but I decided to make it from scratch for the learning purpose.

So I started on localhost and made a php page, all it does is insert/search in a mysql database. The person who asked me for this, wants to be the only one who has the access to this page, so I thought first about installing the localhost in his machine and let the database on a mysql server,
or maybe I should make an application, but he uses different OSs (his machine's Windows, and his phone's android, and he also has IPad) and it's not easy to make applications for every OS.
That's why I chose making a website and make the design responsive so he can enter it in every OS.

My question is: Should I make the website and make it private even from Google search engines? or should I even make a username and password for the website?

Or what should I exactly do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire