mercredi 25 novembre 2015

How to connect dot.fm domain name to a hosting?

So I have a hosting on hetzner and a domain name on dot.fm, but I can't figure out how to befriend them.

dot.fm admin panel doesn't allow me to specify the ip of the machine, only nameservers, which, if I understand it right, is not enough, and domain apps which I don't understand, though it doesn't seem like something I need here.

dot.fm admin panel

For nameservers I used the ones specified here (Germany ones)

I'm running uwsgi \ nginx on Ubuntu 15. My nginx config has the following lines:

server {
    # the port your site will be served on
    listen      80;
    # the domain name it will serve for
    server_name 78.47.157.155 guardian.fm www.guardian.fm;
    # ...
}

That doesn't seem to help though.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire