samedi 28 novembre 2015

Create a ASP.Net web service and deploy on a remote server

I need to create a web service in either 3.4 or 4.5 version of .net framework and deploy it into a windows server 2012 R2 OS. IIS is been configured on the 2012 SEREVR R2 OS already. Can anyone provide step-by-step information for this? This web service would be consumed by a java client for my project.

Also, would like to know what should be the approach, whether i need to wcf service & deploy the same in target server's IIS.

If I create:

  • asp.net web application in 4.5 framework and add a web service -asmx -file will that be sufficient for me to deploy onto the target server?
  • How to take the web service code from my dev machine to another machine also.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire