dimanche 29 novembre 2015

Google maps application with "Earth View" enabled?

When I go to maps.google.com and hover over e.g. Oslo, if I click the "earth view" button, I get a beautiful 3d model of the city that I can rotate etc right in the browser. It's an extreme upgrade from the old "satelite view".

How do I make a google maps web app where "earth view" is enabled? I've been googling around for ages, but I cannot figure out how to do this. Now I stumbled over a site that said that google earth api is deprecated. Are they talking about Google Earth (the desktop client), or Google Maps with earth view (in the browser)?

Does anyone have a working jsfiddle (or similar) with googlemaps with earth view on? (Centered around a city that is 3d-modelled, such as NY, Oslo or Barcelona)..?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire