lundi 30 novembre 2015

Website Design to upload and share large file size

I am planing to design a website for our company employee and extranet / visitors use. I need to allow them to upload, share uploaded link, and download any documents that they need with any restriction to the size of the document. Also by allowing only internal employee to create any dummy user credentials to share it with the visitors just to allow them to use in uploading any needed documents by our employees.

I tried that using sharepoint and i stuck with it and IIS with a restriction of maximum 3.99 GB size of uploaded files.

Which web design application could help me in achieving my needs, and may you advice me with a proper / General Guide line to fulfill my needs ?

Is there is a ready template which i can use and you could advice me with to acheive my needs?

Thank you in advance!

by

L




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire