samedi 26 septembre 2015

website development with java servlet backend

I am new in the field of website development. I have created a small java application, I want to make a website where I can upload my java application along with it I also want to make a web application using java Servlet having same functionalities as my java offline application to make it work online.

I will upload the application in .zip format and I also want some download monitor feature to count the number of download. I have gone through some features of wordpress and joomla. But I found that these are php based CMS and does not support java servlets.

Please some one help me finding the right Solution to make the website. Which CMS I should choose or can I make website without CMS if yes what are steps to do that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire