lundi 28 septembre 2015

Multiple web service instance started when 2 web pages are open

I am new Java web service programmer and I am looking to see why I see 2 instances of my service being created when I have 2 web pages open to it (One over localhost and another from a different PC using the server PC's IP address and web service URL).

Stack details: Using Tomcat, Java web service under Windows 7 PC.

I have a small web service that connects to a black box internally. Each time I bring up the web service and open up a URL associated with it, I can see the details from the black box. The problem is, when I have 2 web pages open to the web service (One over localhost and another from a different PC using the server PC's IP address and web service URL), I see two instances of the service being created and that are trying to connect to one black box at the same time. I need the ability to start the connect to the black box remotely or locally. But, only the localhost connection should win. I tried creating a servlet to start the service when Tomcat startup but not much luck with it. With the servlet, I see my autowired Datasource connection is null.

Any idea on this would help.

@Repository public class HServiceDAO {

@Autowired
private DataSource mySql_dataSrc;

web.xml

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>StartWebApp</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>com.StartWebApp</servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>   




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire