samedi 26 septembre 2015

Best Web Development Tool to build HTML and CSS

I've been building websites like crazy and the whole HTML/CSS thing is really tedious - especially when it comes to aesthetics of the webpage. I was wondering if there is a good tool that will allow you to build a website by dragging things on the screen and then you can edit the code once everything is in place and see the source and change the id's. I'm thinking something similar to Netbeans Design mode but better.

It would be really helpful for me because making good looking websites takes a long time to do from scratch. I know of dreamweaver, but it sounds like it doesn't have as much interactivity with the code itself, and you have to pay monthly.

Suggestions?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire