samedi 26 septembre 2015

Q&A web with loggin

I'm a bit new in programing languages for websites, I just did some C# before and I need your help now.

I need to do an easy Q&A website where people will have some sort of questions on house association. And there will be only one person who can answer these questions - the owner of flat (the one who will be logged on). Everyone can put questions on the website and it will be instantly showed on the website. I don't need any spam protection for now, I don't even need it secured as it will be small web for few people. So any ideas how to do it the most easy way and what all languages should I use or any suggestions how to do it? Or where to look after these things? How to do that only logged person can answer the questions?

This is the example of how should it look: http://ift.tt/1LTXfFg

My thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire