mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Professional Sports Schedule API for all sports

I noticed that this question has been answered in previous years, but the answers seem outdated.

I am developing an application that requires professional sports schedules (mlb, nhl, nba, nfl). Only the schedules are desired, not any of the additional features; ie. live scoring, player stats, etc.

Are there any good, cheap sport api's/databases that I can use for my project? I know ESPN recently stopped allowing public api keys, and other sites like cbs seem to be directed to fantasy sport leagues and don't have a regular season schedule for teams. Other resources I have exhausted had fairly large pricing demands, but also included many features that I would not use.

Any feedback/help is greatly appreciated




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire