mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Using CDN for distributing resource for content curation site

I'm building a site that I'll be sharing my own collection of inspiring web content. I was going to store URLs of those I like to share on Google spreadsheet and use spreadsheet API service to retrieve those URLs in JSON format. But then I realised all web pages have different ways to show images, text that are wrapped around varying HTML tags and so on.

I can get Open Graph meta data from some URLs but not all. So I think I have a fundamental issue of preparing and sharing my resources in a maintainable way.

Today I stumbled upon an idea of using CDN service which I thought could work against my needs.

I just wonder if this is the usual way to go for creating a content curation site? I'm not looking to fill up my site with auto-aggregated content because of quality issue so I'm looking for a maintainable way to build a manual curation site and your advice will be much appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire