dimanche 29 août 2021

I am getting an operational error in django 2.1 [duplicate]

Ok so i am getting an operational error where the request method is POST when I try to add a product through the admin panel. This is the view of the error

Here is some relevant code I used

models.py

from django.db import models


class Product(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=255)
    price = models.FloatField()
    stock = models.IntegerField()
    image_url = models.CharField(max_length=2100)


class Offer(models.Model):
    code = models.CharField(max_length=8)
    description = models.CharField(max_length=255)
    discount = models.FloatField()

code in admin.py

from django.contrib import admin
from .models import Product


admin.site.register(Product)

If you need some other code, please tell me

What do I do?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire