mercredi 28 avril 2021

Making a website for a school project - backend problem

So, for my school project I have to make a website using HTML and CSS for the frontend and node.js for the backend side. I was thinking about making a website that will stream online movies (it would be a website just for that project, I am aware that it's illegal to host movies for free). The problem is, I don't know where to start. I have about 20movies downloaded on my laptop so I was thinking about making a database (we have to make one too) with the file locaton of the movies, and then make my own server that will comunicate with that database and enable users to watch my movies when they want to (when the server on my laptop is running). My question is: does this idea make any sense or you would suggest me to make something else?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire