vendredi 30 avril 2021

How to fix the unable to load local resources issue in vuejs

So I have an application written in the MEVN stack and I split it into two folders, one for frontend and one for backend, I have a computer vision script that creates images in the backend that I want to access and show in the frontend. I wrote an API to store the files in an array and call that API in the vuejs page but for some reason even though I receive the files in the frontend, I think since its in the backend directory which is outside the parent directory of the frontend, It gives me an "unable to load local resources error" which I know is a security measure but for the testing purpose I would like to access these files. I am sorry that this question is wordy but I can provide code if explicitly asked. This is the error I am getting in the console : "Not allowed to load local resource: file:///E:/neos-backend/it_came/maskrcnn_segmentation_0.png" The Browser I am using is Edge




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire