mardi 27 avril 2021

How do I show the files of a FTP directory on a wordpress page and make it available for download?

So I got a task in which I need to make a download page. The files for that download page are on a ftp server and when a new file gets uploaded to the ftp it should be automatically updated.

I looked for plugins but I didn't really find any. I got the word press download manager and the automatic ftp add on. With that I automatically got it onto same ftp on which the website is, but that is still not shown on the page.

Do you have any idea of a plugin or a way on how to do that? (or maybe even on how to do it with wpdm?)

I really feel like I searched through 50% of google and don't know what else to do to get that task done. Thanks in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire