lundi 28 décembre 2020

When does coding and content input becomes easy in web development? [closed]

I am just starting to learn web development, I started learning HTML, CSS, and bootstrap moving next to javascript. My main aim is to create a content delivery website, I could have used CMS like WordPress but I feel it will not be according to what I want and how it should be. Learning those three technologies I have always code and input the contents along-side coding but where down along the learning path will I have to just code the basic design of the website and input /update of contents will have to be something like the WordPress content delivery system where you don't have to write <p> tag <h1-h6> tag or styling of the content but just basic typing of the contents and it will format and arrange itself in a certain format. I don't know if it is a front-end thing or a back-end thing, I don't know if I will be able to do that when I start learning javascript




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire