lundi 28 décembre 2020

Get files production when refresh the website page

When I refresh/reload my website (no issue on localhost, just on the online server) I get the "production files" via the browser

My server is on Flask, my app on Angular

init.py :

@app.errorhandler(404)
def handle_angular_routes(e):
    return render_template("index.html") 

@app.route('/', methods=['GET'])
def root():
    return render_template('index.html') # Return index.html 

app-routing.module.ts:

const routes: Routes = [  { path: '', redirectTo: '/board', pathMatch: 'full' },
 { path: 'board', 
component: DashboardComponent 
},
{ path: 'stats', 
component: StatisticComponent 
},
{ path: 'servers', component: ServersComponent,
children: [
    { path: '', component: ServerListComponent },
    { path: 'data', component: ServerDataComponent },
  ],
},
];

@NgModule({
  imports: [RouterModule.forRoot(routes, { useHash: true })],
  exports: [RouterModule]
})

I don't see anything like this issue in google, please help

This is the screen when I reload the page : enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire