mardi 29 décembre 2020

iOS - Link from web browser opens an app in iOS app although it should be redirected to web browser

There is an iOS app.

There is a link on a web: <a href="https://ift.tt/3nS8FEq>"

In iOS app, there is an apple-app-site-association file with config

{
  "applinks": {
    "apps": [],
    "details": [
      {
         "appID": "....",
         "paths": ["NOT /forgotPassword", "*"]
      },
      {
         "appID": "....",
         "paths": ["NOT /forgotPassword", "*"]
      }
    ]
  }
}

but the redirection happens from that link on a web to the iOS app, although this is in configuration: "NOT /forgotPassword" and redirection to iOS app should be intercepted and blocked.

( I followed instructions from: How to support Universal Links in iOS App and setup server for it? )

I tried "paths": ["NOT /forgotPassword", "*"] as well as "paths": ["*", "NOT /forgotPassword"]

How do I configure it so opening links in browser would be redirected to iOS app (this part is working), EXCEPT when client calls https://somedomain.com/forgotPassword...

Sidenote: This part: opening links in browser would be redirected to IOS app - was working fine and still works fine when I had "paths": ["*"] but when I introduced NOT clause, as is suggested in the stack overflow link above that I provided, this doesn't work. Should I format it in some other way?

P.S. I'm a web developer, so if there are steps to be taken on iOS part, please be as concise and detailed as possible so I can forward it to iOS team.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire