mercredi 30 décembre 2020

React Hook Forms Controller issues

I am quiet new to React Hook Forms. I am trying integrate Material UI with react hook forms. I am avoiding the use of normal submit rather using onClick on a button to trigger submit, I am using controller but for some reason when I submit my values always reflect default values and not the actual values on the input.

  <Controller
    name={name}
    control={control}
    defaultValue={defaultValue}
    render={() => (
      <QControl
        uiProp={uiProp}
        context={context}
        handleChange={handleChange}
      />
    )}
  />
        <Button
          type="submit"
          className="form-actions"
          variant="contained"
          color="primary"
          startIcon={<SaveIcon />}
          onClick={onSubmission}
        >
  const { control, handleSubmit } = useForm();
  const onSubmit = (data) => console.log(data);

  const onSubmission = handleSubmit(onSubmit);



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire