jeudi 27 août 2020

How to setup interactive Dashboard for user from python notebook?

I am looking for a solution to setup a Dashboard for user to query my data with plots. Basically I have my jupyter notebook script that is able to plat many useful figures, but my data source is live so I need a way to show the semi realtime plots with configurable parameters.

I try Jupyter Dashboard which is great but not sure how to setup multiple query on a web server for user to use.

I also consider Grafana, but the way it plot stuff is too limited and slow.

I also think about ODS system from facebook but looks like it is too complicated to setup.

I am looking to have a python friendly solution that run on a single server that can let people see and play my script easily.

Thank you so much!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire