samedi 29 août 2020

How to does a product review web application works? [closed]

I'm trying to create my own product review web application that can run on my web site so people can easily post review through website. I have experience in HTML and CSS but I'm new to JS, PHP and databases attached to websites.

An example review application is as follows,

product search for review

This review site has a simple design where people can enter a brand name or product name in a search bar and the site drop downs a menu to choose from and write a review. See below picture,

Drop downs a list of products and brands

Could you explain how this kind of application basically works ? What are the back end technologies involved here. I just need to know how this Works. (I DON'T need codes or debugging know-how.)

Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire