lundi 31 août 2020

Current software technology stack being used [closed]

I had taken a hiatus from software development for just over 2 years. And I would like to get back into it. Obviously there's been quite a bit of movement in software technologies in these last couple of years.
My background was in Asp.Net C#, MVC, Databases like SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL, Web technology (Javascript, JQUery, CSS etc).
I have two questions, since I couldn't think of anywhere better to get answers than StackOverflow (used it a lot previously)

  1. Is the above still being used in your software development efforts?

  2. If not the above, what is the current software stack you are using in your current development?

    Thank you for any help that will guide me towards where I can put my efforts moving forward.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire