jeudi 30 janvier 2020

What hosting site to use for Django/Angular application?

I am all new to web development and I have a task to complete. I have to create a website for my university project course. I have to work on a website for a local business allowing them to upload posts with attachments (pictures and videos) and an admin page in which they'd add posts as many times as they want. Everything is simple regarding backend and frontend. I am just confused about the web hosting part because I need powerful servers with a big storage for the database since I'll be uploading videos. They will be providing a budget of 250$ for us to work with since later on, the project is to be passed to the local business. I have to use Angular and Django as my technologies. Any idea on the web hosting sites I can use?

Thanks a lot!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire