mardi 28 janvier 2020

Long running processes on Web service in IIS

I'm struggling to find a solution that best fit my problem.

I have a asp.net mvc web app where clients log on to. This app lets them validate large amounts of data that is stored on a SQL DB. The users start the validation process from the web app that starts processing the data using a web service running on a different server. The problem is that the IIS service times out and I recon that IIS is not well suited for the processing. Another problem comes to reporting progress back to the UI. I have looked into Hangfire to start the processing and using SignalR for progress and feedback. Is this the best way to go or is there better ways out there?

If someone can give me some direction as where to start, it will be appretiated.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire