vendredi 31 janvier 2020

How not to autoload registered identifiers in form

I want to make a form to create user on my website. But i got a problem, as my email + password have been saved by my brower to login in my website, my add user form get automatically loaded with my identifiers.

The form will have to be use by other people, to make it simple I'd like to block the autoload identifiers in this form. It migth exist but didn't found it anywhere...

    <form method="post">
      <div class="form-group">
        <label for="exampleFormControlInput1">User email adress</label>
        <input type="text" name="email" class="form-control"  placeholder="nom@exemple.com">
      </div>
      <div class="form-group">
        <label for="exampleFormControlInput1">Password</label>
        <input type="password" name="password" class="form-control"  placeholder="C94head">
        ...

Even if I switch my first input/name type from "email" to "text" my browser autoload my id. Ialso tried to remove the type, delete my cookies, doesn't work neither..

Anyone got an idea please?

Thanks for your help !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire