lundi 27 janvier 2020

Need an advice for web screen templates for pc web design

I'm a junior designer for app and pc uxui, yoonjae

I just got a task for pc web design and I'm on a mission to choose an screen templates, I choose a 1366x768 with chrome before. It was based on stat counter and we pick an option as global, china, and north america's recent 1 year.

Here's the problem. we may can choose 1366. BUT, we hope to handling few more next year. I found 1366's change are came from 2012, it seems bit old to me and If mainstream screen size are change in next few month, it seems to be waste of time. because we don't want to spend many of times for PC.

If you have any advice for future web screen. please give me an advice.. 1920 is looking best. but I heard Chinese digital environment is little bit weird.

Thank you guys!! Yoonjae




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire