lundi 27 janvier 2020

MultipartRequestHandler.ATTRIBUTE_MAX_LENGTH_EXCEEDED = true is causing ERR_CONNECTION_RESET help debugging

I am on a mac. I work on a web app that suddenly started giving this err_connection_reset on the response instead of the successforward with the error message my back end sets. I am having trouble debugging this. I follow the request and response (in eclipse) all the way to the handoff to the front end but never see the status say anything other than 200 or notice anything else. I've tried using wireshark and can see it capturing stuff but other than noticing the reset flag being set on one of the captured TCP packets(?) I don't really see anything else helpful. I've googled but the help is too generically focused on solving err_connection_reset on chrome in general and I only get it with this one "on purpose" error. Where should I go from here? Is there something I could be missing in the struts/http code?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire