mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Which Platform to Choose for better Future

I am a student currently doing my bachelors in Computer Science. I wanted to get some suggestions about which platform should I choose to secure my future. I am a hardworking person and I have a good experience in Web development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, bootstrap, and SQL and PHP), Android Development and C# .NET Windows Applications. Can anyone help me to suggest me What i have to choose from these and earn Money

I just wanted to get knowledge about how to get started in any field or suggest me something with good opportunities so i can start it ASAP. I have passion to learn something with extra ordinary skills.

it would be great if you help me in getting started.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire