mardi 26 novembre 2019

what framework/language should I use to build a contact us website

a relative of mine wants me to build a contact us website for his business. I just finished systems engineering first year and have no experience with web development. I understand that this is an easy task as there is no database managment or things like that. I have played around with django and javascript but I'm not sure what kind of technologies are the best for this cases. Is django a good choice? or is the task too simple to use django? What should I use? The website should have an admin mode in which my relative can easily add and change information whenever he wants. Thanks, any suggestion as to what frameworks or languages to use for backend and frontend will be appreciatted.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire