mercredi 27 novembre 2019

Choosing client side technology for simple web app that should display excel-like table

I'm backend developer (C#/Java/Python) unfortunately without much experience in web client side. I need to write simple project that performs following:

  • On one gcp instance I runnning bash/python script that creates a report in JSON format.
  • This JSON should be displayed on a web page in form of table (I can just copy the json to the webserver folder).
  • The table should have options to edit some cells and ofcourse to save table as JSON locally (on web server) or in simple DB.
  • I also need an ability to export the table as Excel format.

My question is what web client technology to choose in order to write a client side of this thing?

There so much frameworks... Jquery, Angular, React, Vue etc..

I just need something simple and quick for someone that not a pro in Website development.

Please advise.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire