mardi 26 novembre 2019

How to add security so that a modal window is not deleted from the html code of the browser?

I hope you can help me with this problem in advance, thank you very much.

I have a modal window of bootstrap 4, The modal window is displayed on a user's page so that it cannot query data. This modal window is displayed when the information is not yet available to the user.

When I did the test my page shows me the modal but when accessing the web code I could delete the modal and enter the form so I could consult data although the grid did not show me records.

My question is: How can I make this modal cannot be deleted from the html code in the web browser and the user tries to consult data?

The code of my modal is this:

<div id="PopupInformation" class="modal fade" data-backdrop=”static” data-keyboard=”false” tabindex=”-1″>
        <div class="modal-dialog modal-dialog-centered">
            <div class="modal-content">
                <div class="modal-body">
                    <br />
                    <h6 style="text-align: center; font-weight: bold">
                        The information is not available at the moment consult later
                    </h6>
                </div>
                <div class="modal-footer">                     
                    <div class="container">                                                               
                        <div class="row">                            
                            <input id="btnAccept" type="button" value="Accept" CssClass="btn btn-primary btn-block data-dismiss="modal"  />
                            <div class="col-lg-6">
                            </div>
                        </div>                                     
                    </div>
                </div>
            </div>
        </div>
    </div>



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire