jeudi 26 septembre 2019

Rewrite Url at my website but my index on sub folder

I've been crawling forums for about 2 hours and still haven't found the solution to my problem so I am turning to you guys for help.

My URL looks like this http://sevalinmutfagi.com/list.php?id=1?kategori=borekler I want it to look like this http://sevalinmutfagi.com/tarifler/borekler

I try so much rewrite example but my index file at subfolder in /View/ so i can't rewrite my urls

here my htaccess

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?sevalinmutfagi.com$ [NC]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/View/

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /View/$1 [L]

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)?sevalinmutfagi.com$ [NC]
RewriteRule ^(/)?$ View/index.php [L]

This code work good for redirect subfolder all pages but i try to add rewrite url codes can't work. I hope that has been revealing. Thanks every for help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire