vendredi 27 septembre 2019

Is there any public socities to work together for free under an idea?

I have many great ideas but do not have any people to talk about it, place where to send such ideas, so. How to find people who can help to implement some global technical ideas?

Main idea:

  1. Find the way (I have an idea) to make web frameworks and every application replaceable, a new standard.
  2. Create something like bit.ly, but as the result of step 1, replaceable plugin-applications database.
  3. Join all frontend worlds using this database

Look optimistic, but, where to find someone to talk about, do something? I cannot just sit and avoid these ideas just doing my current job well.

I was thinking about W3C, but it seems impossible to do something w/o a company (cannot obtain membership). Strange, but I remember I saw a place to post an idea, but cannot find it now.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire