jeudi 26 septembre 2019

Deploying Laravel&Vue SPA with Vue Components not rendering

I wanted to deploy my Laravel and Vue SPA. I got the Laravel part to work as expected, but the Vue components which are used by vue router are not rendering. I tried different htaccess setups because I think it might be a path issue or the server not finding the files etc.

I tried adding different htaccess configurations and tried to modify my import paths. I also tried to add .default to the requirements but that didnt work either

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>


    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /public
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}::$1 ^(/.+)/(.*)::\2$
    RewriteRule ^(.*) - [E=BASE:%1]

    RewriteCond %{ENV:REDIRECT_STATUS} ^$
    RewriteRule ^index\.php(/(.*)|$) %{ENV:BASE}/$2 [R=301,L]

    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
    RewriteRule .? - [L]

    RewriteRule .? %{ENV:BASE}/index.php [L]

</IfModule>

import QuestionView from "./components/Question.vue";
Vue.component("question-component", require("./components/Question.vue"));

If I turn on development mode on the server it shows me that the component couldnt be rendered or mounted

I hope someone can help me find the cause of this problem.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire