dimanche 29 septembre 2019

Magento 2: Database user does not have enough privileges

I am trying to install Magento 2 but I have some issues. The following image shows the message that appears when I try to add a Database. Database user does not have enough privileges while installing Magento 2

I found a solution online that says to check the my.ini file in MySql config section and delete skip-grant-tables, then restart the server. After I do that I can continue to the next steps of installing magento 2 but another issue appears. I tried to refresh phpMyAdmin and I got the following error.

enter image description here

Even though I could not gain access to phpMyAdmin I was able to continue the installation of magento 2. As soon as I finished the installation, I tried to access the link for the admin but nothing appeared to the screen. As shown in the following images.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Then I thought, I am going to put back skip-grant-tables in the my.ini file and restart the server. Now I gained access to phpMyAdmin as shown in the following image but now I lost access in the magento 2.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Do you have any suggestion? Thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire