mercredi 29 août 2018

Mobile Version of gh-pages Branch

I've been working on a web project using three.js that is being hosted by GitHub pages. This project without a doubt requires a full desktop/laptop computer in order to be properly ran, it simply won't load on mobile. In order to get a working version for mobile visitors I essentially had to completely cut down on the functionality and rework a majority of the code.

What I want to know is if there is a way to load the mobile version for mobile users when visiting the standard site? I'd like to accomplish by redirecting to another address however I'm more than welcome to other suggestions.

For further clarity I'm using the gh-pages branch of my main repository to host the main branch. Currently I have the mobile version of the site under the mobile branch of that repository. You can find all that here.

I'd like to note that I found a similar question, however the responses to the question simply state to make the website with a mobile responsive theme which is impossible for me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire