jeudi 30 août 2018

How to trigger a button automatically that is within an embedded site?

I have a twitter timeline embedded on my site and I want it to automatically scroll to the way bottom of my timeline. Auto scroll is working, but the embedded version of twitter has a "Load More Button" that needs to be activated in order for the timeline to scroll any further down.

Here is what I have tried so far

Some other things I have tried is getting the class name using the google developer tools, but that doesn't seem to work either. I am not sure if I can actually access those because those classes are not directly stated in my HTML file. Currently I am thinking that I need to first get the class name of the embedded timeline, then from there in the same function access the load more button HTML class.

I am open to any suggestions, thank you!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire