lundi 26 février 2018

Which Javascript technologie should I use server-side in this case?

These days I'm trying to get into the Javascript world and all of its frameworks and derivations. So far, I just tried client-side framework and I got really hooked by VueJS. Now I'm trying to learn server-side frameworks but I don't know which one is the best for my need. Let me explain why I'm so indecisive meanwhile there are a lot of documentation and similar questions asked. So I'm looking for a framework that:

  • can be coupled with VueJS
  • can be used with Typescript
  • could handle multiplayer game (developed with another framework such as http://lance.gg/)

I think that all frameworks or almost suit the first two criteria but for the last one I'm not sure about.

Also I saw NuxtJS but I'm not sure what it is for and if it could be something useful to learn. If someone could explain me what it does it would be nice.

I know that's a pretty general question and it might have been answered several times but I'd like to have personal feedback and advice. I don't mind about learning curve since I got the time to practice and learn. I'm just looking for the framework that suits the best my needs.

Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire