mardi 27 février 2018

Should I use MVC? [on hold]

I've got a web form project that will require a lot of users to input data to a sql server database, and then be presented with a set of answers from the massaged data in the database. The answers will be in the form of list views that the user will then be able to change the way the data is presented, to allow them to make informed policy decisions.

I've got 20 years of experience in designing ASP.Net web forms with C# to solve the kind of project. Would it be worth my while to teach myself MVC to complete this project, and if so, what advantages will it bring over Web forms?

I know this has been discussed at length before, and I ask your indulgence for yet another question of the same type. I have no peers to discuss this with on a face to face basis, and I would really appreciate some discussion on the subject. (Also please excuse my english, although it's my first language, I don't get to use it technically)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire